THE LEGAL AGREEMENTS SET OUT BELOW GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE NETVIKING APPS AVAILABLE FOR USE ON THE IPHONE, IPAD AND IPOD TOUCH. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR APPS.
By accessing any of our apps, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use governing Netviking AB's relationship with you in relation to use of its apps (the 'apps'). If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our apps.
The term Netviking AB or 'us' or 'we' or 'our' refers to the owner of the apps. The term 'you' refers to the user of the apps.
● The materials in the apps are provided on an 'as is' basis. Netviking makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
● Your use of our apps is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available in our apps meet your specific requirements.
● These apps contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, audio and video content and graphics. User may not to sell, license, reverse engineer, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works of the apps or the content and materials.
● Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
● Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
● Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
● Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
● No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
● Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.